70+ Creative 404 Page That Have Gone ‘an extra mile’
‘404 page not found’
‘Oops the page you have visited does not exist’
‘Page does not exist’
All of us see these page quite often in a day when we browse. This particular 404 pages is given the least importance by most of the website owners. The reason being it’s just page – not found. What if you engage your users who land in this page creatively? This will greatly help in improving engagement with your website users.
For this edition, Web Design Retainer has tried to curate 70+ creative 404 page by individuals that are creative and timeless as well.
Advantages Of Having Creative 404 Page Ever
- Increased user engagement
- Redirect client into the website again
- Reduces bounce rate which increases activity inside the website
- Creative SEO boosts an emotional connect with your user which increases your authenticity / credibility
Best 404 Landing Page With The Number 404
Here are some examples where the companies have tried to use the numbering 404 itself in a more creative way. We are India based design company will provide you custom logo designs.
Cool 404 Landing Page Examples
Here are some examples of creative 404 pages where they have used powerful illustrations and a bit of pun to show their expertise.
Pages designed with a well thought concept like these, Our graphic design services will draw the attention of the user and helps the user appreciate the time taken by the website owner to attend the small details in the website.
Wrapping things up
The above examples clearly show that taking that simple extra effort brings in a lot of engagement with your customers. Here are some suggestions on what all you can add in your 404 page:
- A clean graphic with a message saying that the page does not exist
- Proper navigation options to take the user back to the previous page or any other page that you think the user might be interested in. In the above cases it was mostly home page
- Social media follow links can also be added. Just do your math and keep exploring.
- Some websites have a form to collect data of what went wrong and what the user was searching. Well if that works for you, try that too
With all the above points laid out correctly, you can create an awesome 404 page, your users will love.
We at WDR have different packages for graphic design which covers attractive social media designs as well. Check out our packages and let us know if it can help your business give that extra professional graphic touch.
Have we missed any of the awesome stuff here? Do let us know!
Disclaimer : All the images used in the article were taken from the internet. None of the above images are owned by Web Design Retainer.